Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Man From Kabul

                                                       



 


                                                      *The Man From Kabul*        
                         Rabindranath Tagore ( May 7, 1861- August 7, 1941)                      
                 


                     This man had made so many masterpieces of arts and in the world of  music which bring him as a well known artist in the literature of Europe. Way back in 1877 Tagore starts to write short stories at the age of sixteen.                             


                     The story was quite interesting and wonderful. In fact, I can also reflect it to the story of my life. For my father really loves me so much, but I only didn't see and he never showed it every time when we we're together. I always said it to my self every time we fight and my mother always taught me that my father always loved me and all of his anger with us are just a sign of concern, but they also never know that I also love them, since the day that I was born. I don't know if they really appreciated all my hiding love for them and undying care for them?  Maybe, the time always having a great deal with my family. I feel like I am stranded by an island, leaving all the good memories we we're together when I was a little child, now when they saw me they acted blind, they never really care for me if ever I have problems but they never know how I missed them when we we're apart and longing from laughter and shelter. I hope I have a time machine, for that I can return the time and change all the wrongs that my father don't really want to see from me. Anyway that's just all my experiences related to the story.


                     Back to the topic, They say it was the most touching line "I took them, and was going to pay him, but he caught my hand and said " You are very kind,sir! keep me in your memory. Do not offer me money you have a little girl;I,too, have one like her in my own home. I think of her, and bring this fruit to your child-not to make a profit to myself,"  So in that line it shows the devotion and father's love for his daughter, the  Kabuli






not yet finished...jejeje

No comments:

Post a Comment